WordsWork is committed to improving patient education. Our writers and editors will work with you to create patient education materials that are clear, concise, accurate, and memorable.
From patient brochures to informative videos, WordsWork does it all.
When you invest in patient education materials, you save yourself time and know that your patients understand the basic information they need. Whether you want to ensure informed consent, or just provide a background from which questions can be asked, patient educational materials can help.
To understand more about the link between patient education, patient compliance, and health literacy, take a look at the links below. (All links will open in a new browser window. Simply close the window after viewing to return here.)
- Readability and Layout
- Article on Health Care and Literacy
- Message Design Guidelines and Channels
- Patient Info Material--Varying quality
- Patient education sources from John Hopkins
- Medscape's Patient Information
- Medicaid MCO Members Require Extra Attention
- Patient Education: Use it to Save Visits and Dollars
- Communication: Models, Theories & Practice
- Social Inequality & Class